The Master of Management, Risk and Analytics concentration (MRA) combines innovative coursework in risk management and data analytics with real-world business application, providing a unique, unparalleled education that paves a path toward organizational leadership.
High-Value Education. Flexible, Online Format.
Designed with working professionals in mind, our fully-online program includes 30 credit hours that can be completed in 18-30 months.
- Work with faculty in our Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Initiative and Business Analytics Initiative (BAI). With both academic experience and relevant industry expertise under their belts, you’ll get the best of both worlds.
- Gain insight from industry experts about real-world risk management challenges and learn cutting-edge analytical tools, and business solutions from leaders applying risk management best practices throughout their organization.
Thinking Big – And Using Data for Good
To keep up in today’s uncertain environment, it is critical for organizations to use data to strengthen core operations and increase their ability to identify and address potential emerging risks before they occur. Leaders need to be able to embrace risks that lead to strategic advantage.
Leveraging sophisticated data analytics and innovative risk management practices, our graduates can identify, assess and manage risks on the horizon – including the ones worth taking.
Invest in Your Future
- Risk management and analytical skills are becoming an expected core competency for any business leader, regardless of their area of responsibility and leadership, given that they are now accountable for “owning” the management of risks impacting their areas of focus.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics highlights the increasing demand for risk managers, noting that more and more companies are enhancing their risk management practices to limit threats and promote organizational resilience.
- Our graduates are well-positioned for a multitude of careers – particularly those involving strategic planning and innovation, financial analysis and forecasting, risk advisory consulting, internal and external auditing, compliance, operations management, business continuity planning, sustainability and innovation and development.
Learn more about the Master of Management, Risk and Analytics concentration (MRA):